Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Random Question Interview With Suzette Stone

Suzette Stone, author of A Fateful Wind, Solstice Publishing.



1. Where can we find you?

You can find me at the following places:
www.suzettestone.com
www.romancewithsuzette.blogspot.com
www.solsticepublishing.com
Twitter: @suzettestone
Facebook: Fanpage –
www.facebook.com/romancewithsuzette
                  Regular –
www.facebook.com/writersuzettestone
My book is also available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Fictionwise, Coffee Time Romance & other ebook retailers.

2. What is the link for the best review you have had?

Well, all nice reviews are great to receive, but probably one of the best is a review I received on Goodreads - http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10600873-a-fateful-wind

Apr 16, 2011

Tara rated it

I loved this story! It reminded me of the stories that made me first fall in love with romance books. There are characters that you can't help but fall in love with and a truly terrible villain. I could not put the book down. I read the entire book in one sitting.


3. Favorite color.

Yellow!  I’m also a big fan of burnt orange.  I love bright, sunny colors.  My dream is to live in a yellow ‘Key West’ style home with a wrap- around porch!!

4.  What does your writing schedule look like?

At the moment it’s pretty sporadic and I, unfortunately, have no set schedule.  I have a very active one year old and just found out we are expecting another.  The first trimester is always so tiring!! Fortunately my family is pretty supportive, but I definitely need to implement a schedule! 

5.  Do you find that writing keep you sane?

Yes, yes, yes!!!!  Writing is my escape from everyday life.  I prefer to write than read.  I love escaping into my imagination!  I do need complete peace and quiet when I’m writing as I’m easily distracted. 

6.   If you had a magical power what would it be?

I would add an extra two hours to my day.  And for those two hours everyone would disappear from the house and I would be able to write in complete solitude!

7.  If you could bring one of your characters to life, would you, and why?

If I were single I would bring Sir Jack Bartholomew to life.  He is sexy, courageous and a bit on the rugged side.  Perfect!

8.  Something your bio’s won’t tell us?

I went to an ‘all girl’s’ catholic boarding school with nuns and loved every minute of it!  Weird, as most of my friends look back on it with awful memories, but I loved boarding school!  There’s a lot to be said for not having the distraction of boys in a learning environmentJ

9.  Your favorite author.

British author Jilly Cooper.  Her stories are always a little on the ‘tongue in cheek’ raunchy side – humor and passion, wildly naughty men and lots of great characters!

10.  What annoys you in books?

When the author seems to have run out of ideas and ends the book unexpectedly. I always feel like there’s so much more I wanted to happen with the story and am left feeling a bit deflated!




No comments:

Post a Comment