Thursday, November 10, 2011

Out of the Blue by Mary H. Collins


After her husband leaves her for a younger woman, Erika is slow to open her heart to another man. But when she finds the sexy neighborhood gardener standing shirtless on her doorstep, she decides to give love another chance. Unsure of herself after being out of the dating game for so long, Erika takes it slow, only to have her sister swoop in and steal him away. For the second time, her heart is broken. She sells everything and moves to an island where no one knows her. Thinking she has left her past behind, she gets a call that changes her life. Her ex-husband has been in an accident.
When he wakes up thinking he’s still married to Erika, her real trouble begins.
 
Buy ebook for only .99!!! Solstice
 
Find out more about Mary H. Collins
I was born in Athens, Tennessee, but spent a big part of my childhood in Detroit, Michigan. At the age of 13, I moved back to Tennessee and attended high school in Etowah. I am a born again Christian and God has blessed me with 3 wonderful children and 5 beautiful grandchildren, with whom I like spending my spare time... however, being a writer doesn't give me much of that. LOL! I graduated Godsey's Beauty College and worked as a hairdresser until march of 1992, at that time I closed down my beauty shop and started my career in Glamour Photography. I also have an associates degree in business and am a graduate of CSCC and Branell College. Last year I semi-retired and now only work 3 days a week. The rest of the time you'll find me at my laptop, pounding out an exciting new romance novel. That is...when my grandkids aren't around...they want all of my attention. I can understand why they are called "Grand" Children.
 
You can find her on her website and her facebook page
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment