Friday, November 4, 2011

The Kidnapping of Olivia Hammond

With Blood trickling down her face and chained to a basement wall, Olivia Hammond tries to figure out why she was kidnapped. It couldn't be for ransom because she has no money or rich family. Revenge is not a motive either because she is at peace with everyone and always tried to be a good neighbor. Her only hope is that her brother will discover the truth, but with no food or water, will he find her in time?

Buy The Kidnapping of Olivia Hammond for only .99!!!!!





Find out more about Gary Peterson


While I was still in high school in the early sixties my family moved in an old house out in the country. The walls creaked and dark shadows abounded. This was the inspiration for my novel.
Currently I live near the small community of Yakima, Washington with my wife and dog. I have a B. A. Degree in Business Administration and a Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology. I acquired much of my knowledge about court procedures while working as a child protective services worker for many years. My hobbies include hiking, bowling, and reading a good mystery novel.


No comments:

Post a Comment