Sunday, May 2, 2010

DONNA CROCKER

Interview Questions


 

  1. Tell us a little about _____The Eyes Of a Killer_____, what inspired you to write __The Eyes Of a Killer_______?

I wanted to try my hand at a different genre. I typically write romance.


 

  1. Do you have a favorite character you have written?

Yes. Rebecca from "Silence In The Hills"


 

3. What are you currently working on?

An untitled western romance.


 

4. How long have you been writing? What influenced you to start?

I've been writing for about 7 years. I've always loved reading romance books. I decided that writing was something that I would like to try. 7 years later I'm still writing.


 

  1. How do your family/friends feel about your writing?

They are very supportive of my writing.


 

  1. Where do you hope to be in 5 years?

On the New York Times best seller list and one of my books to be put into film. I can dream can't I :)


 

  1. Do you have any advice for new or aspiring author?

Never give up.


 

  1. What is your favorite book? (one that you have read) and why?

Gone With the Wind. It's a wonderful classic to read.


 

  1. On the fun side, what is your favorite television show and why?

American Pickers and Pawn Stars. I like seeing the treasures that they find.


 

  1. Where can readers find you _________? (Include all links you want, facebook, twitter etc....)

donnacrocker.webs.com

Facebook

books are available at :www.solsticepublishing.com, amazon kindle, Coffeetime Romance

No comments:

Post a Comment