Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Fateful Wind by Suzette Stone

Stunning Jenna Penworthy’s looks are drawing admiration from most men she encounters, not least the ruthless and lascivious Lord Edwin Penrose, whose lust for his wife’s favorite maid is becoming more and more ardent. With Jenna and her mining fiancé Trystan’s livelihood dependant on the Penrose Tin Mines, Lord Edwin knows it is only a matter of time before the voluptuous virgin will be his. That is until his cousin returns to Cornwall from America. The irresistible and carefree adventurer, Sir Jack Bartholomew, finds himself caught up in protecting the alluring servant who has so captured his heart. But with Jenna, a mere servant girl, betrothed to another man, Jack realizes he is certain to be denied his overwhelming desires. Then destiny takes a turn and a stormy encounter with Lord Edwin seems to seal Jenna’s fate. Set amidst the harsh and windswept moorland of 1840’s Cornwall, A Fateful Wind tells of hidden secrets, familial destinies and a love that can never be denied.


Buy the Book: PDF

Who is Suzette Stone?

Who says fairytales are just for kids? Romance novels are fairytales for grown-ups! Sure, the princess has to kiss a few frogs in the process, but eventually she gets her prince and lives happily ever after.
Hi, I'm Suzette Stone and I love reading and writing romance!
Remember, life can be stressful, so why not indulge in some light-hearted escapism now and again!
I am a busy stay at home mum and I've just had my first novel published with Solstice Publishing. A Fateful Wind is a historical novel, set in 1840's Cornwall. I grew up in a small village on the edge of Bodmin Moor in Cornwall and I now live in sunny Sarasota, Florida with my husband, daughter, crazy Daschund and even crazier cat. When I'm not writing I love to read, travel, eat (unfortunately) and shop for bargains!

Chat with the author: Facebook Page Website

No comments:

Post a Comment