Wednesday, June 8, 2011



Hello everyone,
Please enjoy this interview with Carlos Pozo


Mary and Charley are archaeologists with a difference. Since her accident on a mountain in Peru, Mary can think of nothing but crossing over into the world of the dead. Bound to her wheelchair, she eventually manages to decipher the inscription on the Inca stone. In "The Explorers," she and her husband proceed to work out the details of a deadly ritual. Call it success or failure, in the end their basement is a river of blood, Charley has crossed over, and Mary pays a horrible price.


Interview with Carlos Pozo Part 1
Here is Part one of my 5 Part interview with Carlos Pozo

Solstice:
What are you currently working on?

Carlos:
I'm working on "More Than tales III." The second one should be coming out soon.

Solstice:
How long have you been writing? What influenced you to start?

Carlos:
I have been writing for fifteen years. I wrote my first story in high school which caught the attention of one of my teachers, who begged me to enter the school writing contest. I refused. I was embarrassed. It was not until my senior year in college that I started thinking about writing again. But it was not until three years after graduation that I put my first stories on paper.

Solstice:
How do your family/friends feel about your writing?

Carlos:
They still can't believe it.

Solstice
Where do you hope to be in 5 years?

Carlos:
I hope to be writing full time.

solstice:
Do you have any advice for new or aspiring author?

Carlos:
Don't think is going to be easy.

Solstice:
That is good advice. It's hard work. First the writing. Then the promoting, but it's what we authors do LOL.
On the fun side, what is your favorite television show and why?

Carlos:
I'm what some people might called weird, nerd or geek. One those names, I don't know which is the right one. I like The Twilight Zone and Tales From The Crypt. I know almost everybody has seen those shows but I'm really into those type of shows. They make me think on the unusual.

Solstice:
Well you have certainly written some awesome books. So keep watching those shows LOL.
Before we go let me ask you one more question.
Where can readers find you like facebook, twitter, etc.?

Carlos:
I haven't set up anything yet. Believe it or not I'm a shy person. I will have all those things soon (facebook, twitter etc….) I promise. At the moment you can contact me at: Guaraguo2@aol.com.

Solstice:
We look forward to getting all that information soon. Thank you for taking the time to talk with me today.

Keep out an eye for part 2 of my interview with Carlos Pozo author of :
More Than Tales
The Explorer

No comments:

Post a Comment