- Where can we find you?
- What is the link for the best review you have had?
3. Why did you choose Solstice?
I liked the idea of going with a smaller, more personal publisher. I can ask questions when I need to, and know that I’ll get a quick response. Solstice is like a big family, and I love being a part of it.
- What’s your favorite cover you have seen recently? (feel free to add a picture but please try to keep it pg 13 lol!)
- What catches your attention with other books?
The storylines and characters. If I can identify with or truly root for the characters, I will really be into the book. And if the storyline grabs me, I won’t be able to put it down.
- Do you treat a book as a book, for the story inside, or do you judge a book by the author and or the way it’s published?
Both, I suppose. For new books, I’ll read it if the story sounds like it will be a good one. But once I know and like an author, I will want to read all of his/her works.
- Ebooks VS Books (Feel free to explain)
Both. I still love to hold a traditional book in my hands, but I can fit so many books onto my thin little Kindle, and I love it!
- If you can have anyone read your book and give you feedback who would it be and why?
J.K. Rawling. For children’s literature, she’s my idol. The circumstances under which she wrote Harry Potter really touch me, and the fact that it grew to become what it is today is phenomenal. I would love to know what she thinks of my book.